A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Njamfa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lydia Njamfa is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Njamfa graduated from University Of Ibadan.More Education & Awards
Dr. Njamfa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Njamfa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lydia O. Njamfa practice?
Dr. Lydia Njamfa practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Richardson Family Physicians.