A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Njamfa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lydia Njamfa is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Njamfa graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Njamfa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydia Oluwatoyin Njamfa MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lydia O. Njamfa practice?
- Dr. Lydia Njamfa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lydia Njamfa practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX and Garland, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.