A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Njamfa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lydia Njamfa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Njamfa
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Njamfa Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Njamfa graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Njamfa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydia Oluwatoyin Njamfa MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lydia O. Njamfa practice?
- Dr. Lydia Njamfa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lydia Njamfa practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Primary Care Doctors.