A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Oftadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lydia Oftadeh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oftadeh
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Oftadeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oftadeh graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Oftadeh has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydia Evelina Oftadeh MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Lydia E. Oftadeh practice?
- Dr. Lydia Oftadeh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lydia Oftadeh practices Allergy & Immunology near Huntington Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Bell, CA.
See Huntington Park Allergists.