A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Oftadeh graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Oftadeh has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oftadeh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Oftadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lydia E. Oftadeh practice?
Dr. Lydia Oftadeh practices Allergy & Immunology near Huntington Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Buena Park, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Huntington Park Allergists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lidia Oftadeh, Dr. Lyda Oftadeh