A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Oftadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lydia Oftadeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oftadeh
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oftadeh graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Oftadeh has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydia Evelina Oftadeh MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Lydia E. Oftadeh practice?
- Dr. Lydia Oftadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Lydia Oftadeh practices Allergy & Immunology near Bell, CA.
See Bell Allergists.