A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Prado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lydia Prado is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lydia Prado, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Prado graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Prado has 7 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydia Prado MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lydia Prado practice?
- Dr. Lydia Prado has 1 office location.
Dr. Lydia Prado practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Obstetricians & Gynecologists.