A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Prado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lydia Prado, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Prado graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Prado has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lovelace Medical Center
- West Mesa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prado accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 11 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lydia Prado practice?
Dr. Lydia Prado practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Obstetricians & Gynecologists.