Dr. Lydia Rios MD Patient Reviews

3.6
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

April 27th, 2016
Horrible experience. The initial conversation was her questioning me why my appointment was with her and not my kid's primary doctor. Umm.. I did not book my appointment, the practice booked it for me because their doctor was out for surgery, I assume she should be aware of what is going on where she works. Subsequently, she seemed furious that I was taking my kids to two different doctors, and she threatened me with reporting me for medical neglect because my daughter's shots were not up to date. I have been to this office multiple times and no one ever mentioned anything about her shots being past due. Next, she tells me that I have a balance on my account, and that they are expecting payment immediately. She even went as far as telling me that if I don't pay it can affect my credit score. The balance is $30.00 for two recent co-pay visits, is she the billing department or the doctor? I have been going to Harvard Vanguard since 2013, and I must say that was by far the worst experience I have ever had. After 20 minutes, she eventually started listening to her heart and checked her ears and that was it...