A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Roybal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roybal
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roybal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lydia Roybal, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roybal graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Roybal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydia Ann Roybal MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lydia A. Roybal practice?
- Dr. Lydia Roybal has 1 office location.
Dr. Lydia Roybal practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Upland, CA.
See Upland Psychiatrists and Upland Child Psychiatrists.