Dr. Lydia Samples Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lydia Samples?

Worst Doctor Ever

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

Worst doctor I've ever been to. I'm 26 and she tries to get me on a new medication every time I'm there. The measure of a good doctor should be not how many pills they can get you on, but how many they can get you off. I've had about 6 surgeries in the last year related to my bones and joints and Dr Samples literally tried to tell me my pain would be better managed if I took another medication. I've already been hospitalized for gastritis and colitis as a result of all the anti-inflammatory drugs I was told to take for my nearly constant pain. When I attempted to see a rheumatologist on my own, I was told by her office staff that I had to have an autoimmune disease in order to be seen... my only problem is, I was told I by her I had fibromyalgia... but when I saw a specialist they told me I had osteoarthritis. When I confronted Dr Samples about the fibromyalgia diagnosis she had given me and the medication she has prescribed last as a result, she acted like I was crazy and that she never told me I had fibromyalgia. Why would she then prescribe me Cymbalta if she didn't suspect I had it? She's a liar and she doesn't believe her patients. She doesn't care the amount of pain theyre in and she doesn't understand depression. AT ALL!! Worst doctor I've ever seen. Please do yourself a favor and do not ever go here. Not even if you're on fire.

Great!

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

Dr Samples is amazing. I'm relocating and devastated about losing my doctor. Her professionalism and genuine care for patients is remarkable. I only hope that I can find a primary care physician with similar character, spirit, and knowledge!

Posted on April 24th, 2015

Just two words needed. LOVE HER!!!

The Best!

Posted on March 14th, 2015

Literally the best doctor I've seen in years. She will be my new primary care doctor for my family!

Posted on January 8th, 2015

Have been going to Dr. Samples for many years. Excellent doctor!

Posted on May 11th, 2017