Dr. Lydia Schrader MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 2nd, 2015
Excellent Surgeon
I had two separate surgeries for lumps that turned out to be benign with Dr. Schrader. She was very professional, excellent, knowledgable, experienced caring and straight foreward the scars are barely noticeable. There was great follow up, and hardly had any pain. I Highly recommend her. Her office was immaculately clean, modern and decorated in an artistic calming manor with staff that make you feel comfortable.

December 12th, 2011
Martha R. Stephenson---patient
Dr. Schrader was one of the best phyicians I have ever had work on me. She was caring and if I did not understand something, took time to address each question I had with time and understanding. She also did something unexpected. Called me ahead of time, stating what was found and explained what had been found (on the second pass). I would recommend her to any person needing breast surgery. (Yes, men also). And because I have other medical problems, when I needed removal of my left breast, her ego did not stand in the way of her recommending a multi-level hospital instead of Enloe. Which I choose UC Davis. She said with my medical problems, they could help me more.

November 8th, 2011
My experience with Dr. Schrader was excellent. She took extra time with me and my daughter (who by phone from Boston, was with me at every visit.) Any question from me and my daughter was answer very professionallly. She did not stop answering questions until we understood what was going on. She went far beyond her own onology role, to get the advise of others in her field to make sure she gave us the proper information. I would recoomend her to any person (male or female)who needs her services.