Dr. Lydia Siegel MD Patient Reviews

November 16th, 2016
I love her!

February 18th, 2016
very impressed
I waited a long time to get into Dr. Siegel's practice, which is now at NSPG in Danvers. I was more than impressed by her intelligence, efficiency, kindness and sense of humor, and am so glad I can now have her as my doctor. She offers access via the portal and regular appointments every 3-6 months as needed. She spent a good amount of time with me and expressed regret that she couldn't spend two hours with every patient to get to know them.

November 20th, 2015
So disapointed in this office & this doctor
No impressed with this practice at all. Dr. Siegel barley listen to what I had to say.I have been struggling with severe muscle pain throughout my entire body for years... among other things. I went in to see Dr. Siegel and discussed with her what had been going on. She did not want to take the time to listen to what I had to say nor did she ask me any questions. She did however poke very personally into my sex life, asking over and over again questions about my gynecologist and warning me of the dangers of not being on birth control pills. Mind you I am 26 year old and have been with my boyfriend for well over 4 years now so I'm thinking that's really non of her business since she is not my gynecologist and I was visiting her for a specific reason. Dr. Siegal suggests that I try some vitamin B & D and then sends me on my way with a follow up visit 4 MONTHS away. Thanks for nothing doctor I am still feeling terrible and so far you have suggested no tests or specialists to try and help the problem . After 4 month I returned still feeling terrible, the vitamins had done nothing and this arrogant doctor is still not listening to me. Finally I got so frustrated that I am in such awful pain and this doctor doesn't want to help me that I broke down & started to cry. So what does she do, prescribed me prozac anti depressants. I'm not depressed you idiot I am in pain! At this time I have decided to switch doctors offices since clearly this woman does not care to help.In addition to her lack of skills in person i began receiving voice mails saying that she is cutting back on hours. Why are you taking on new patients when your not going to be around to help them ? I called the doctors office to find out about having my records released to my new office and the rude woman on the phone tells me with a huge attitude that i have to come in. I told her that I was not able to come in because I work 9-5 which is the same hours that their office is open.She tells me again that that is the only way I can submit the form. I asked if I was able to fax the form and she tells me yes however I did not have my work fax number on hand . I called back today and got the same nasty woman on the phone who tells me that they cannot send me the form but i will need to come in. I am beyond furious with this office at this point. So unhelpful, not easy to work with.

October 4th, 2011
Exellent doctor
Always there to hear you out, always there to help you out. One of those few doctors who are concerned not only about your physical, but also emotional health!.

April 14th, 2011
esp good at follow up, emails back the same day! Not sure how she does that with so many patients. She spends a lot of time with patients prob more than the hospital wants her to and actually listens and thinks about what she hears you say. Office staff aren't so great though

May 19th, 2017