A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydia Tinajero-Deck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lydia Tinajero-Deck, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tinajero-Deck graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Tinajero-Deck has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydia Ann Tinajero-Deck MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lydia A. Tinajero-Deck practice?
- Dr. Lydia Tinajero-Deck has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lydia Tinajero-Deck practices Pediatrics near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA and Fairfield, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians.