Learn more about Dr. Lydie Pani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lydie Pani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pani
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Pani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lydie Pani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Pani graduated from Universite De Yaounde I.
Dr. Pani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydie N Pani MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lydie N. Pani practice?
- Dr. Lydie Pani has 1 office location.
Dr. Lydie Pani practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Endocrinologists.