A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lydie Pani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lydie Pani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lydie Pani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Pani graduated from Universite De Yaounde I.
Dr. Pani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lydie N Pani MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lydie N. Pani practice?
- Dr. Lydie Pani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lydie Pani practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Lynn, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, MA.
See Lynn Internists and Lynn Endocrinologists.