A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyjia Strachan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyjia Strachan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Strachan graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Strachan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Starke Memorial Hospital
- La Port Hospital & Health System
- IU Health La Porte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyjia Layinka Strachan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lyjia L. Strachan practice?
- Dr. Lyjia Strachan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lyjia Strachan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Knox, IN.
Additional practice locations include: La Porte, IN.
See Knox Obstetricians & Gynecologists.