Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lyjia Strachan
Dr. Lyjia Strachan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Porte, IN, with other offices in La Porte, IN and Knox, IN (and 2 other locations). She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Strachan is affiliated with Starke Memorial Hospital, IU Health La Porte and La Port Hospital & Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Lyjia Strachan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Lyjia Strachan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Porte, IN.
Dr. Bethany Cluskey
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
La Porte, IN 0 mi6
Dr. Cynthia Phelan
Obstetrics and Gynecology
La Porte, IN 0.10 mi22
Dr. Deborah Karp
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
La Porte, IN 0.10 mi16