Dr. Lyla Challa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lyla Challa?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Lyla Challa?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 4th, 2017

Excellent care

January 28th, 2015

Awesome Doctor

I have been taking my two little ones to see Dr. Challa for three years and I always have all my questions answered and appointments always go smoothly. You never have to wait long in the waiting room and the nurses are very friendly. In my opinion she is highly recommended and great st her job.

September 26th, 2014

Good Doctor

I like Dr Challa's treatment. Experienced and friendly with my 3 year old old. I too my child in for a cough and cold. She was very helpful

July 13th, 2013

Against breastfeeding, rude and very argumentative

I have been taking both of my girls to Dr. Challa for a year. I have a bad taste in my mouth from every appointment. She obviously has very little patience and is very unfriendly with my 4 yr old. She told me to stop breastfeeding my baby because I obviously had not enough milk! This was after my baby showed no weight gain due to being so active. My baby has always been in the 90th to 100th percentile for height and weight. She misdiagnosed several things, that i had to go get a second opinion about. Like the fact that my daughter is allergic to dairy. She is grumpy and seems to always argue about every thing I did that was "different". I seemed to know more about children, nutrition, and medicine then her nurse staff did! I would definitely not recommend her to any one.

March 15th, 2013

Very upset.. she is obviously against breastfeeding all together. Tried to tell me that I need to switch my son to formula when he wont even drink from a bottle. I am switching doctors again and not giving my chunky, healthy 6 month old formula off a spoon!!! He weighs 19 lbs. And has no problem eating! Don't go to her! Exspecially if you breast feed!

May 19th, 2010

very poor doctor!!!

Her and her recieptionist need to learn good manners...very un professional, misdiagnosed my son several times, did not want to refer him to specialist after a whole year of an ongoing problem! Then told me I wasent taking good care of him...after taking him a whole year to her for the same problem, she had the nerve to tell me that! My children our my first priority! The whole staff is just RUDE!! Maybe she needs to retire because she has lost respect for her patients...she is one of those "u know nothing and I know everything doctors"...I know my child better than she does.....

February 25th, 2017