A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyle Amer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyle Amer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amer graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Amer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital
- Kaseman Presby Hosp
- Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lyle B. Amer practice?
Dr. Lyle Amer practices Internal Medicine near Santa Fe, NM.
See Santa Fe Internists.