A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyle Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyle Brooks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Brooks Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Brooks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
- Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyle Wesley Brooks MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lyle W. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Lyle Brooks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lyle Brooks practices Family Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Family Physicians.