Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lyle Cooper
Dr. Lyle Cooper, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with other offices in New Bern, NC and Greenville, NC (and 2 other locations). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cooper is affiliated with Pitt County Memorial Hospital, Carolina East Health System and Bertie Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Lyle Cooper has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lyle Cooper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Matthew King
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Nashville, TN 0 mi12
Dr. Richmond Akatue
Nashville, TN 0.01 mi21
Dr. James Sullivan
Nashville, TN 0.01 mi39