A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyle Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyle Dennis, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyle Dennis, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Full service neurologic consultations and management of neurological diseases
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Dennis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyle Dennis MD is a male Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lyle Dennis practice?
- Dr. Lyle Dennis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lyle Dennis practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Vascular Neurology near Suffern, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Nyack, NY and New York, NY.
See Suffern Neurologists.