A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyle Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyle Freedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freedman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Freedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyle Freedman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Freedman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyle Eric Freedman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lyle E. Freedman practice?
- Dr. Lyle Freedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lyle Freedman practices Ophthalmology near Burleson, TX.
See Burleson Ophthalmologists.