Dr. Lyle Grant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lyle Grant?

June 26th, 2015

executive

Dr Grant was extremely interested with my problem. He was very easy to speak with and very professional. He was able to make a correct diagnosis of my problem that two other doctors was unable to do so. Dr Grant then treated and cured my problem.I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for an outstanding physician

October 8th, 2013

After going to several doctors, Dr Scott Grant was the first physician who was able to solve and treat my physical problems. He is brilliant and an extremely caring doctor. I can't say enough good things about his knowledge and his truly caring about his patient.

February 19th, 2013

Worst Experience Ever!

This guy is a piece of work. In my opinion, unethical. He will aggessively try to sell you on concierge service for $400-$500 a year for service he should already be providing. He answers his cell phone only for those that pay the money. His office is disorganized and will mess up appointments and try to charge you for it. And, refuse to give you your patient records. Also, when labs showed abnormalities - he did not contact the patient as required to inform. Run the other Way

October 13th, 2011

WOW!!!

I had been having poor experiences with those in the medical profession, then I want to see Dr. Grant, he listened to all my issues without interrupting me or rushing me. I had some issues that had been going on for years, Dr. Grant was able to really help me. I thought the issues I had were never going to get better, but now I am free of them, feel like myself again! I highly recommend Dr. Grant 100%!

August 6th, 2011

patient

Dr L Scott grant is an excellent doctor---he is brillant and found my problem that several other physicians failed to doagnois. Dr Grant really cared about me and do not treat me like a file an spent an extraprdinary amount of time with me

January 28th, 2011

Like visiting an "friend"

I am comfortable speaking to most people about things in general except for personal matters, when I become very shy. Dr. Grant has a way of making me feel incredibly at ease!! It is more like talking to a good close friend. Nonjudgmental, caring, informative, knowledgeable are just a few adjectives that come to mind. He knows the answers to most of my questions, but on the rare occasion he is unsure, will research it out and get back to me. I have my husband and kids see him whenever something comes up. He is wonderful about coming back to the office after hours and even once came in over the weekend. I would recommend him to anyone that wants a true "old-fashioned" family doctor with 21st century medical knowledge!!

January 4th, 2011

Very Caring Professionals both Dr. Grant and Shelley

November 23rd, 2010

Dr Scott Grant is a brillant physican with excellent people skills.I found him a doctor that truly cares about his patient

February 3rd, 2010

Wonderful and caring

I had sought out an H1N1 all over SE Michigan and only this office had it. My only other choice was waiting forever at the health department. The doctor who operates this office is amazing. He was totally dedicated to taking care of me personally, as if I were the only person there. I felt like I had my own personal "Dr. Welby" to look after me. He is a very rare exception to the hurry up, get 'em out the door type of medicine I was subjected to everywhere else.

November 22nd, 2009

Dr Grant was outstanding, caring and very knowledgeable in treating me.

July 26th, 2017