A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyle Griffith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyle Griffith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyle Griffith, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffith graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Griffith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyle D Griffith MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lyle D. Griffith practice?
- Dr. Lyle Griffith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lyle Griffith practices Urology near Hanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Visalia, CA.
See Hanford Urologists.