A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyle Griffith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyle Griffith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griffith
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Griffith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyle Griffith, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffith graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Griffith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyle D Griffith MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lyle D. Griffith practice?
- Dr. Lyle Griffith has 1 office location.
Dr. Lyle Griffith practices Urology near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Urologists.