Dr. Lyle Gumer DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Miami, FL

April 27th, 2017
Best Doctor
Real old fashion values, not a factory doctor.

August 17th, 2016
The BEST DR
Dr Gumer has been my Dr for over 15 years...he is an awesome Dr and I wouldn't change him for the world. He cares about you as a person not just a file.

May 18th, 2016
Dr. Gumer will take care of you with great professionalism. Every appoinment with him is done with detail to find out what is going on. He will answer your urgent call back within minutes. I highly recomment this doctor. Hi

September 7th, 2015
Dr Gumer is old school--in a very good way

May 26th, 2015
Dr. Gumer is a great doctor however his staff is unprofessional and they lied to me about my prescription being called in....TWICE! The wait is also way too long about 1 to 2 hours.

May 6th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Gumer since 1989. He is thorough, caring and accurate.

December 15th, 2014
I have been going to Dr Gumer for over 15 years. I highly recommend him. He is excellent and always has an accurate diagnosis.

November 18th, 2013
Dr. Gumer's office does not have all the bells and whistles, but it does have friendly, compassionate staff. Dr. Gumer spends as much time with you as you need, he doesn't rush you if you have questions. He ends his time with you in his office and it shows that he really cares for his patients. Take a step back in time and visit Dr. Gumer!

November 15th, 2013
Threw away the mold
This doctor is really great. They have thrown away the mold of making this kind of practitioner anymore. No long waits in the waiting room. Personable, friendly staff. Very attentive to me and my needs. The doctor takes my BP himself and draws my blood himself. I have never had a bruise from the blood-drawn area as he is so expert and it never hurts while he's drawing blood. The care is very personalized. I feel listened to. I can refuse something if I don't want it with no argument or judgment from him. HE calls me back himself to read my lab tests to me. Unbelievable care for the Miami area!! I don't know of any other doctor like this here.

May 16th, 2013
The Dr did some blood work and he personally called me back to let me know the results. He is very nice and spend time to answer all my questions. Great Dr.

November 23rd, 2011
Old Fashion Medical Practioner
Dr. Gumer reminds me of what an old time medical practioner used to be. He is very hands on, draws blood himself and interacts with me more than any other doctor does. I believe that, because of that one on one interaction, his diagnosis is almost always on target helping me to recuperate faster and minimizing my need to see doctor after doctor for a proper diagnosis.