A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyle Joyce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyle Joyce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joyce
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Joyce Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyle Joyce, MD, PHD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Beating Heart)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Joyce graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Joyce has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyle D Joyce MD and PHD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lyle D. Joyce practice?
- Dr. Lyle Joyce has 1 office location.
Dr. Lyle Joyce practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Surgeons.