A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyle Kaliser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyle Kaliser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyle Kaliser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaliser graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaliser has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyle Allen Kaliser MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lyle A. Kaliser practice?
- Dr. Lyle Kaliser has 1 office location.
Dr. Lyle Kaliser practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.