A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyle Micheli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyle Micheli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Micheli
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyle Micheli, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Micheli graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Micheli has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyle J Micheli MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lyle J. Micheli practice?
- Dr. Lyle Micheli has 1 office location.
Dr. Lyle Micheli practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Orthopedic Surgeons and Boston Sports Medicine Doctors.