A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyle Micheli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyle Micheli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Micheli
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Micheli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyle Micheli, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Micheli graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Micheli has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyle J Micheli MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lyle J. Micheli practice?
- Dr. Lyle Micheli has 1 office location.
Dr. Lyle Micheli practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons, Boston Sports Medicine Doctors, and Boston Neurologists.