A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyle Micheli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyle Micheli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Micheli
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Micheli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyle Micheli, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Micheli graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Micheli has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyle J Micheli MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lyle J. Micheli practice?
- Dr. Lyle Micheli has 1 office location.
Dr. Lyle Micheli practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons, Boston Family Physicians, and Boston Sports Medicine Doctors.