A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyle Mitzner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyle Mitzner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyle Mitzner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitzner graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mitzner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyle Mitzner MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lyle Mitzner practice?
- Dr. Lyle Mitzner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lyle Mitzner practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Center, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Endocrinologists.