A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyle Mitzner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyle Mitzner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitzner graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mitzner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mitzner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lyle D. Mitzner practice?
Dr. Lyle Mitzner practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Newton Center, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Ayer, MA.
See Newton Center Internists and Newton Center Endocrinologists.