Learn more about Dr. Lyle Mitzner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyle Mitzner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitzner
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Mitzner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyle Mitzner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitzner graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mitzner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyle D Mitzner MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lyle D. Mitzner practice?
- Dr. Lyle Mitzner has 1 office location.
Dr. Lyle Mitzner practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Endocrinologists.