A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyle Barnes Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyle Barnes Montgomery is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyle Barnes Montgomery, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes Montgomery graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Barnes Montgomery has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lawrence Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyle Barnes Montgomery MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lyle Barnes Montgomery practice?
- Dr. Lyle Barnes Montgomery has 12 office locations.
Dr. Lyle Barnes Montgomery practices Psychiatry near Gautier, MS.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Angleton, TX.
See Gautier Psychiatrists.