Dr. Lyle Pfeifer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lyle Pfeifer?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Lyle Pfeifer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 27th, 2016

A good listener and thinker. Kind and attentive. An excellent physician. I recommend him mosthighly.

October 29th, 2015

Dr Pfeifer refused to refill my insulin until I schedule an appointment and see him.; I have been out of insulin for two days and cannot get an appointment for 3 more days. What kind of Dr would send this message to my pharmacist instead of telling me this before I ran out of insulin. Until now, I have been controlling my diabetes for 20 years without his help. I cannot wait to find a good doctor at Kaiser. This clinic and its GC's are horrible.;

May 12th, 2011

Does not seem to really care or listen to a person's real problem. Does not give me the attention because I am older and have alot of aliments.A Doctor should want to help his patients and make them feel like he cares. Between a 1 and 10- he is about a 5.

April 20th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Pfeifer for many years and he has always been very good to me. He always seems concerned about my health problems and has been good about diagnosing and treating problems. In fact, he was the only one who correctly diagnosed my gallstone problem, while several specialists at the Longmont Clinic did not have a clue!

April 14th, 2010

Doesn't seem to pay attention, or listen to patient

I went in for a general physical for a trip and needed drug prescriptions filled for out of country travel. He first gave me too many pills, then the wrong dose, then too few pills. (Malaria). I called to have more pills added to my prescription and said it would be sent right over. I went to the pharmacy 4 days later and they had nothing. The pharmacy sent in a refill request approx. 4 days later still nothing. His patient skills seemed very offhanded and I will be finding another dr. next time. This was my 1st visit with him.

November 12th, 2009

Extensive Medical History

This Dr. treaed me as though all I was after were drugs. After having several different madical problems and being on the same medication for 4yrs.I had to go see this dr. due to mine leaving. He told me that if I think I need medication then my body will tell me so and I will. I have major medical problems diagnosed by the best docs. in the world. Just because I walk and talk then Dr.Lyle M. Pfeifer assumed there was nothing at all wrong with me. This he did without the review of an extensive medical record and checking with my specialist. I was sorely disappointed with him and left out of his office in tears. He upset me to the point that I was in bed for several days. After seeing him, I had a few surgeries to help correct the problem that he claimed was all in my mind. God help us!!

November 2nd, 2016