Learn more about Dr. Lyle Reber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyle Reber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reber
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyle Reber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Reber graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Reber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyle Jonathan Reber MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lyle J. Reber practice?
- Dr. Lyle Reber has 1 office location.
Dr. Lyle Reber practices Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Surgeons, Rancho Mirage Sports Medicine Doctors, and Rancho Mirage Neurologists.