A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyle Reber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyle Reber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyle Reber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Knee Scope
- Rotator Cuff Problem Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
- Shoulder Scope
Education & Awards
Dr. Reber graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Reber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyle Jonathan Reber MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lyle J. Reber practice?
- Dr. Lyle Reber has 1 office location.
Dr. Lyle Reber practices Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near La Quinta, CA.
See La Quinta Surgeons, La Quinta Orthopedic Surgeons, and La Quinta Neurologists.