A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Rosenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Rosenfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenfield
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Rosenfield, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfield graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rosenfield has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Rosenfield MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan Rosenfield practice?
- Dr. Alan Rosenfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Rosenfield practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Orthopedic Surgeons.