A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Rosenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Rosenfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Rosenfield, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfield graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenfield has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenfield accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Community Health Group - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan Rosenfield practice?
Dr. Alan Rosenfield practices Orthopaedic Surgery near La Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA and Chula Vista, CA.
See La Mesa Surgeons.