Dr. Lyle Saltzman Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Lyle Saltzman?

The best of the best

Posted on June 7th, 2013

Dr. Saltzman was my anethesiologist during a recent surgery and I must say that my experience was outstanding. He spent time with me before and after surgery to make sure that I understood everything involved with anesthesia for my procedure, and then spent time with me after to make sure I understood how post op anesthesia would go for me. Dr. Saltzman is an interesting and caring physician with a bedside manner that puts you totally at ease. You don't always get to pick you anethesiologist , but if ever asked if you have a preference, this is you doc!

Type 2 Diabetes