A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyle Shlager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyle Shlager is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyle Shlager, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shlager graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shlager has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyle Shlager MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lyle Shlager practice?
- Dr. Lyle Shlager has 1 office location.
Dr. Lyle Shlager practices Gastroenterology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Gastroenterologists.