Dr. Lyle Stillwater Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lyle Stillwater?

Great doctor!

Posted on August 17th, 2015

This doctor did not waste my time - thank you! He respects my time as well as his. I have been going to him for over 30 years and I can tell you that he knows what he's doing. Maybe a little stiff, but I care more about his medical abilities which are considerable. Other reviews are old and vicious - maybe they didn't want to pay their bills? It happens. A good doctor deserves everything he makes and this one deserves every cent! I won't go to any of his colleagues. And as far as following up - this specialty is very different than others. He took care of me in 1 visit the first time, which is why I switched doctors.

Posted on March 17th, 2015

Your best bet is to stay clear of his office. He ruined my ears and I have had to have three surgeries since seeing him.

I wish I had read the reviews here first....

Posted on January 26th, 2012

I will never make the mistake of going to Dr. Stillwater again. And I can gaurantee that the doctors office that referred me to him will never refer another patient to him. Yes my expirience was that bad, I wish I had read the reviews on here before going to him. I will be looking into filing a complaint with a medical board. As for the person that said that his staff was friendly maybe I was just there on a bad day, but I have never been treated so rudely. I wish I would have just googled his name. Instead I trusted that my doctors office would send me to the best they always have. Turns out I was one of the first and am now the last. Consider yourself warned.

Would not go back.

Posted on December 30th, 2011

Went in to have ears checked. Cold personality and I felt like I was being interrogated when he asked me questions.He has been in business for a long time but I would not go back.His staff was nice though and so was his audiologist.

Never Again!

Posted on August 27th, 2011

Was very rude and rough. I went in to have my throat checked. He about pulled my tongue out of my mouth and now I have a sore under my tongue. He also did not listen to what I had to say about why I was even there.I should have went to Dr. Winn. I was also warned after I went about how he was. He is greedy about wanting money upfront even if you have insurance and no Co Pay...

Posted on January 3rd, 2017