Dr. Lyle Stillwater MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

August 17th, 2015
Great doctor!
This doctor did not waste my time - thank you! He respects my time as well as his. I have been going to him for over 30 years and I can tell you that he knows what he's doing. Maybe a little stiff, but I care more about his medical abilities which are considerable. Other reviews are old and vicious - maybe they didn't want to pay their bills? It happens. A good doctor deserves everything he makes and this one deserves every cent! I won't go to any of his colleagues. And as far as following up - this specialty is very different than others. He took care of me in 1 visit the first time, which is why I switched doctors.

March 17th, 2015
Your best bet is to stay clear of his office. He ruined my ears and I have had to have three surgeries since seeing him.

January 26th, 2012
I wish I had read the reviews here first....
I will never make the mistake of going to Dr. Stillwater again. And I can gaurantee that the doctors office that referred me to him will never refer another patient to him. Yes my expirience was that bad, I wish I had read the reviews on here before going to him. I will be looking into filing a complaint with a medical board. As for the person that said that his staff was friendly maybe I was just there on a bad day, but I have never been treated so rudely. I wish I would have just googled his name. Instead I trusted that my doctors office would send me to the best they always have. Turns out I was one of the first and am now the last. Consider yourself warned.

December 30th, 2011
Would not go back.
Went in to have ears checked. Cold personality and I felt like I was being interrogated when he asked me questions.He has been in business for a long time but I would not go back.His staff was nice though and so was his audiologist.

August 26th, 2011
Never Again!
Was very rude and rough. I went in to have my throat checked. He about pulled my tongue out of my mouth and now I have a sore under my tongue. He also did not listen to what I had to say about why I was even there.I should have went to Dr. Winn. I was also warned after I went about how he was. He is greedy about wanting money upfront even if you have insurance and no Co Pay...