A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyle Teska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyle Teska is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teska
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Teska Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyle Teska, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Teska graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Teska has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyle R Teska MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lyle R. Teska practice?
- Dr. Lyle Teska has 1 office location.
Dr. Lyle Teska practices Ophthalmology near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Ophthalmologists.