A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyle Teska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyle Teska is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teska
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Teska Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyle Teska, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Teska graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Teska has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyle R Teska MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lyle R. Teska practice?
- Dr. Lyle Teska has 1 office location.
Dr. Lyle Teska practices Ophthalmology near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Ophthalmologists.