A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyle Thorstenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thorstenson
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Thorstenson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyle Thorstenson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thorstenson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Thorstenson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Harlingen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyle Sheldon Thorstenson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lyle S. Thorstenson practice?
- Dr. Lyle Thorstenson has 10 office locations.
Dr. Lyle Thorstenson practices Ophthalmology near Nacogdoches, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Harlingen, TX and El Paso, TX.
See Nacogdoches Ophthalmologists.