A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyle Thorstenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thorstenson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Thorstenson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyle Thorstenson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thorstenson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Thorstenson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Harlingen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyle Sheldon Thorstenson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lyle S. Thorstenson practice?
- Dr. Lyle Thorstenson has 10 office locations.
Dr. Lyle Thorstenson practices Ophthalmology near Nacogdoches, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Harlingen, TX and El Paso, TX.
See Nacogdoches Ophthalmologists.