Dr. Lyle Victor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lyle Victor?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Lyle Victor?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 9th, 2017

An excellent diagnostician

Dr. Victor has been my sleep specialist and my pulmonologist. He was able to diagnose my mild sleep apnea and also prescribe the correct device that would help my condition. After a number of weeks of hearing different diagnoses concerning a breathing problem, he diagnosed the problem right away in the office, and ruled out COPD right away, following up with diagnostic tests. He is an erudite in his field, and has a way of making you feel like you are at home in his office. I highly, without equivocation, recommend Dr. Victor.

July 28th, 2017

Efficient

Dr. Victor always has an intern or two with him. Interns do the initial update at each visit, then Dr. Victor comes in and reviews their work and answers any questions you may have. His office manager, Cindy, is wonderful and knows her job!!

June 20th, 2017

I am so pleased with the results of my visits with Dr. Lyle Victor, and this is why. After my first visit, he ordered a sleep study which confirmed that I have OSA. He prescribed an auto titrating CPAP and had his team find the best mask for me. Shortly after beginning use of the CPAP, he ordered the DME to adjust the machine to help me breathe even better. I've been using the CPAP for months now. My sleep is so much better!! At follow up appointments, he reviews the data and asks how I'm feeling. He then offers real and effective suggestions so I can continue to improve my quality of sleep, which improves my quality of life. His approach is to improve my sleep without the use of prescription drugs, and it's working. Dr. Victor is obviously highly regarded by his peers as well as his patients. Every time I visit, there is a new Beaumont Intern learning from Dr. Victor. And he lets them work with patients rather than having them "stand in the corner and watch me." You can tell they are learning. They're really sharp! He treats them like doctors and like eager learners. It makes me smile watching their interactions! Finally, he is a very kind man. So smart but not condescending. And he has an enviable sense of humor which can best be appreciated in person! His staff in the office and in the sleep lab are so nice and very helpful, especially when dealing with the DME's. My first visit with Dr. Victor was one of the most important decisions I've ever made.

June 13th, 2017

Dr. Victor

I really appreciate the early morning (7:10am) appointment. I did not have to miss work. I saw Dr. Victor within minutes of arriving.

November 29th, 2011

I am not satisfied with my experience because Dr. Victor changed his mind about the best treatment for me after the insurance paid for my first machine. I paid for the second machine that had other features out of pocket because my insurance would not pay for more than one machine every five years. My DME supplier would not exchange the used machine for a new one but gave me a discount. I could have kept using the machine I already had, but when it comes to OSA, I am getting what the doctor recommends because it's that big of a deal to me. I just wish that the more accurate determination of the proper treatment was made at first so that I wouldn't have gotten screwed.

Doctor's Response

This is the first time I have been on Vitals, so I am late in responding. I did not mean for you to have any out of pocket expense at all for the new machine (which I assume is an auto-titrating unit). If you are going to Home Care, maybe I can get you a refund. Just let me or the office know. I do not know who you are.

SHOW

August 18th, 2011

Dr Victor and his staff provided excellent professional and personal care. I would gladly recommend his services for sleep problems.

August 17th, 2011

Dr. Victor is cool, answers all my questions, you never feel rushed, appointments are easily made, I sleep so much better now!! Thanks Dr. Victor....

June 7th, 2011

My Doc is cool! And so are all the staff! Never waited long, always takes time with ya!

May 9th, 2011

I will definitely continue to seek care from Dr. Victors office. They do a good job with my sleep apnea treatment.

April 29th, 2011

I would definitely recommend Dr. Victor!

April 27th, 2011

Mr, Tom Spraker/ Sleep Apnea Patient

Doctor Victor and his staff have always been with the utmost care and concern for me. His secretary, Cindy, has always been professional when dealing with me. She has always scheduled and followed up with my appointments. Dr. Victor, also professional, was personable, yet direct in his approach to my needs. Overall, Oakwood Hospital has taken care of me.

April 21st, 2011

nice hair

Dr Victor was personable, asked all the right questions. When I left the office I believed I was in good care.The sleep machine has given me a new lease on life and I get through the day with new vigor.I like your name too Dr. Victor