Dr. Lyle Victor MD Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease Canton, MI

November 28th, 2011
I am not satisfied with my experience because Dr. Victor changed his mind about the best treatment for me after the insurance paid for my first machine. I paid for the second machine that had other features out of pocket because my insurance would not pay for more than one machine every five years. My DME supplier would not exchange the used machine for a new one but gave me a discount. I could have kept using the machine I already had, but when it comes to OSA, I am getting what the doctor recommends because it's that big of a deal to me. I just wish that the more accurate determination of the proper treatment was made at first so that I wouldn't have gotten screwed.
Doctor's Response

This is the first time I have been on Vitals, so I am late in responding. I did not mean for you to have any out of pocket expense at all for the new machine (which I assume is an auto-titrating unit). If you are going to Home Care, maybe I can get you a refund. Just let me or the office know. I do not know who you are.

August 18th, 2011
Dr Victor and his staff provided excellent professional and personal care. I would gladly recommend his services for sleep problems.

August 16th, 2011
Dr. Victor is cool, answers all my questions, you never feel rushed, appointments are easily made, I sleep so much better now!! Thanks Dr. Victor....

June 7th, 2011
My Doc is cool! And so are all the staff! Never waited long, always takes time with ya!

May 8th, 2011
I will definitely continue to seek care from Dr. Victors office. They do a good job with my sleep apnea treatment.

April 29th, 2011
I would definitely recommend Dr. Victor!

April 27th, 2011
Mr, Tom Spraker/ Sleep Apnea Patient
Doctor Victor and his staff have always been with the utmost care and concern for me. His secretary, Cindy, has always been professional when dealing with me. She has always scheduled and followed up with my appointments. Dr. Victor, also professional, was personable, yet direct in his approach to my needs. Overall, Oakwood Hospital has taken care of me.

April 21st, 2011
nice hair
Dr Victor was personable, asked all the right questions. When I left the office I believed I was in good care.The sleep machine has given me a new lease on life and I get through the day with new vigor.I like your name too Dr. Victor

April 19th, 2011
Mrs. Geri Scrimenti
My doctor suggested a sleep study at Dr. Victors' location. The study was done and followed up by an appointment with Dr. Victor. Glad the visit took place, very happy with the machine I us nightly. Thanks for your service.

March 22nd, 2011
Great Experience!
I highly recommend Dr. Victor. He and his staff are great! I was unable to sleep with a CPAP and Dr. Victor was willing to refer me to a dental sleep specialist. I experienced amazing improvement with my dental appliance!

January 13th, 2011
Dr. Victor is wonderful!
Dr. Victor was the only doctor who could figure out what was happening to my son at night when I would find him unconscious and unresponsive in bed. Three trips to the ER and many tests, no doctor could figure out what was happening. Dr. Victor did not give up and was able to diagnose a seizure disorder brought on by my son's sleep apnea. Thank you Dr. Victor!

December 9th, 2010
I was referred to Dr. Victor by my primary care physician for sleep apnea. I have never regretted going to him.