Sleep Medicine
18101 Oakwood Boulevard
18101 Oakwood Blvd
Dearborn, MI 48124
313-593-8620
Locations and availability (4)

• Currently 3.8275862068966 of 4 stars
Nov 28th, 2011

I am not satisfied with my experience because Dr. Victor changed his mind about the best treatment for me after the insurance paid for my first machine. I paid for the second machine that had other features out of pocket because my insurance would not pay for more than one machine every five years. My DME supplier would not exchange the used machine for a new one but gave me a discount. I could have kept using the machine I already had, but when it comes to OSA, I am getting what the doctor recommends because it's that big of a deal to me. I just wish that the more accurate determination of the proper treatment was made at first so that I wouldn't have gotten screwed.

Doctor's Response

This is the first time I have been on Vitals, so I am late in responding. I did not mean for you to have any out of pocket expense at all for the new machine (which I assume is an auto-titrating unit). If you are going to Home Care, maybe I can get you a refund. Just let me or the office know. I do not know who you are.

Aug 18th, 2011

Dr Victor and his staff provided excellent professional and personal care. I would gladly recommend his services for sleep problems.

Aug 16th, 2011

Dr. Victor is cool, answers all my questions, you never feel rushed, appointments are easily made, I sleep so much better now!! Thanks Dr. Victor....

Jun 7th, 2011

My Doc is cool! And so are all the staff! Never waited long, always takes time with ya!

May 8th, 2011

I will definitely continue to seek care from Dr. Victors office. They do a good job with my sleep apnea treatment.

May 2nd, 2011

He is an awesome man, and he has put me on right path to better breathing wth COPD and Sleep Apena.. Gotta love him..... Vickie McDonald

Apr 29th, 2011

I would definitely recommend Dr. Victor!

|  Mr, Tom Spraker/ Sleep Apnea Patient  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2011

Doctor Victor and his staff have always been with the utmost care and concern for me. His secretary, Cindy, has always been professional when dealing with me. She has always scheduled and followed up with my appointments. Dr. Victor, also professional, was personable, yet direct in his approach to my needs. Overall, Oakwood Hospital has taken care of me.

|  nice hair  |  show details
by Victoria L. Eilers on Apr 21st, 2011

Dr Victor was personable, asked all the right questions. When I left the office I believed I was in good care.The sleep machine has given me a new lease on life and I get through the day with new vigor.I like your name too Dr. Victor

|  Mrs. Geri Scrimenti  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2011

My doctor suggested a sleep study at Dr. Victors' location. The study was done and followed up by an appointment with Dr. Victor. Glad the visit took place, very happy with the machine I us nightly. Thanks for your service.

Apr 19th, 2011

Dr. Victor you and your office staff are AWESOME!!! thanks for everything.Cathey Walker

|  Great Experience!  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Victor. He and his staff are great! I was unable to sleep with a CPAP and Dr. Victor was willing to refer me to a dental sleep specialist. I experienced amazing improvement with my dental appliance!

|  Dr. Victor is wonderful!  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2011

Dr. Victor was the only doctor who could figure out what was happening to my son at night when I would find him unconscious and unresponsive in bed. Three trips to the ER and many tests, no doctor could figure out what was happening. Dr. Victor did not give up and was able to diagnose a seizure disorder brought on by my son's sleep apnea. Thank you Dr. Victor!

Dec 9th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Victor by my primary care physician for sleep apnea. I have never regretted going to him.

Nov 29th, 2010

Dr. Victor is obviously a very capable and very knowledgable Doctor regrading Sleep Apnea. I have been seeing him over 10 years now and he has not wavered in his overall professionalism.

Nov 24th, 2010

Dr. Victor is really great. I like that he is direct and to the point with everything. He explains things well. The office staff is also really nice.

by Brett Light on Oct 12th, 2010

I was in the room with the Dr and started on my evaluation right way. I had not wait tiem and the Doctors I spoke with were very persoanable and easy to talk with about my issues.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
by DB on Sep 22nd, 2010

Dr. Victor was very personable and knowledgeable. His office staff was exceptional; very nice, courteous and accomodating.

|  winkypuff  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2009

I didnt go back to him he was rude and thought he knew everything in my life in 5 mins. I gave all my information to 2 people before him and then to him with his arrogant no it all attitude. Didnt go back and wont.

by DM on Dec 28th, 2008

I saw this doctor after my first sleep study was inconclusive. He was adamant that I had sleep apnea although the prior test showed not one symptom of it. He insisted another test be done and told me before I arrive at the test to go "have a couple beers" in order to "get his diagnosis". Due to his arrogant attitude I refused to see him again. My official diagnosis (through another doctor) proved Dr. Victor's theory wrong - I do not have sleep apnea. I'm glad I never saw him again because I believe if I had he would have diagnosed me with sleep apnea regardless of what the test said.