Dr. Lyle Weintraub MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Elkhorn, WI

3.6

February 1st, 2017
He makes no sense. Didn't address my problem.

July 28th, 2015
He has no time and zero concern for his patients. Please don't accept patients if you can see one for four days after they've been transferred and are dependent on you for treatment. The worst is stopping the medications they're on without an alternative and never having seen the patient. I would rate him lower but I can't find that option.

July 28th, 2015
Run from this man
cancelled all of my mother's medications without even seeing her. had I not been with her, had she not been aware, she could have been without life-dependent meds. Just an awful doctor. And he will not return phone calls.

April 18th, 2013
very caring
dr. weintraub has been my doctor for 4 yrs. he is understanding, caring and addresses all my medical concerns. he returns my phone calls and refills my medications within a reasonable time. he spends time talking to me during the appointment. i'm very lucky to have dr. weintraub as my pcp.

March 1st, 2013
Dr. Weintraub, cares for his patients and tries to solve their issues. One of my dislikes is that his spanish is not well developed and I feel that words can be miss understood.

January 25th, 2013
very caring
He has been my doctor for many years. He always listens to my concerns, very caring and understanding. He calls me back the same day and ALWAYS refills my medication. He spends time talking to me and is sensitive to my needs.

February 14th, 2012
this was the single worst pcp i ever had!controlling and poor communication, yelled at me in room,i had lots of problemswith him that severely impacted my access to care for the worse !if i had only known, i would NEVER have gone back for followup.

December 2nd, 2010
He has always taken the time to make sure I understand his findings. Always ask if I have questions, and answers them so they are easily understood. Very knowledgeable Doctor. The most caring Dr. I have ever met!

September 20th, 2010
Dr. Weintraub will fill forms and call insurance companies when other doctors will not. He is very caring and intelligent. Very satisfied.

December 28th, 2009
Very caring and knowledgeable
Dr. Weintraub has taken care of my family for the past three years. He is very kind and patient with my mother. he found a problem with her heart that even the cardiologist did not find. He recently moved and we will miss him very much.

October 7th, 2009
During my last visit with Dr Weintraub, I felt like I was taking up his precious time. He prescribed me some medicine without checking my symptoms. The medicine that he prescribed me had side effects the same as my symptoms and included many more.I felt like I was treated like a nobody.

February 5th, 2009
Dr Weintraub was condescending and glib during our appointment. He did not inspire confidence and was highly un-professional. Needless to say, I won't be returning as a patient.