A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyman Hale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyman Hale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hale
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hale Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hale graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hale has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyman Lansing Hale MD and MS is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lyman L. Hale practice?
- Dr. Lyman Hale has 1 office location.
Dr. Lyman Hale practices Surgery near Carbondale, IL.
See Carbondale Surgeons.