Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lyman Reller
Dr. Lyman Reller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Durham, NC, with another office in Durham, NC. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology, Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Reller is affiliated with Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Duke University Hospital and Durham VA Medical. He speaks English.
Dr. Lyman Reller has the following 3 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lyman Reller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durham, NC.
Dr. Camille Frazier-Mills
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Durham, NC 0 mi14
Dr. Scott Runyon
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Durham, NC 0 mi9
Dr. Nancy Lentz
Internal Medicine, Residency
Durham, NC 0 mi2