A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyman Rust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyman Rust, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rust graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Rust has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyman Arthur Rust MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lyman A. Rust practice?
- Dr. Lyman Rust has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lyman Rust practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Hanford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.