A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyman Rust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyman Rust, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rust graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Rust has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rust accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lyman A. Rust practice?
Dr. Lyman Rust practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Hanford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.