A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyman Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyman Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyman Smith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyman Scott-William Smith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lyman S. Smith practice?
- Dr. Lyman Smith has 8 office locations.
Dr. Lyman Smith practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Garner, NC and Cary, NC.
See Raleigh Surgeons.