A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyn Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyn Chapman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyn Chapman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Chapman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyn Palmer Chapman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lyn P. Chapman practice?
- Dr. Lyn Chapman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lyn Chapman practices Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN and Rogers, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians.