A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyn Dos Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyn Dos Santos, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dos Santos graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Dos Santos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Children`s Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyn Marise Dos Santos BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lyn M. Dos Santos practice?
- Dr. Lyn Dos Santos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lyn Dos Santos practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA and Oakland, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians.