A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyn Hammond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyn Hammond is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammond graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hammond has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyn Horton Hammond MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lyn H. Hammond practice?
- Dr. Lyn Hammond has 1 office location.
Dr. Lyn Hammond practices Family Medicine near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Primary Care Doctors.