A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyn Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyn Hunt is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyn Hunt, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hunt has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyn Hunt MD is a female Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lyn Hunt practice?
- Dr. Lyn Hunt has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lyn Hunt practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Hurst, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Denton, TX.
See Hurst Pediatric Specialists.