Dr. Lyn Hunt Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lyn Hunt?

September 18th, 2017

So rude and uncaring

My step son had a visit with Dr. Hunt last week. As soon as she got in the room she started asking him (almost 13 years old) extremely personal and embarrassing questions in front of me, his dad, and his bio mom. He was absolutely mortified and uncomfortable. He is already very sensitive about his GI issues that he has struggled with since birth and she seemed like she didn't care at all. During her physical exam he started to cry a little. This is a scary ordeal for him because in the past there have been so many different tests so he gets kind of emotional. She then said to me, my husband and his bio mom " He really seems to be a sad little boy" WOW Could she have been any less caring or compassionate? This comment from her makes him cry more. I am appalled because this is the first time she has ever laid eyes on this child. How dare her make assumptions and then express them in front of an already uncomfortable and nervous child. In in the process now of searching for a new specialist.

March 11th, 2017

My daughter was sick met with Dr Hunt she diagnosed my Daughter the minute she walked in the room. She didn't examine her and said she will have IBS for life. She then ordered an expensive colonoscopy test. We arrived for the test she met with me immediately after the test and said all was fine. My daughter was still sick went to another Dr he did another colonoscopy and said he knew what was wrong. He said the previous Dr (Dr Hunt) didn't perform the test properly. Treated my daughter with medication and she was better within a few weeks. If Dr Hunt would of done her job she would of saved my daughter from continuing to be sick. Also another colonoscopy. Dr Hunt should not be a Dr especially pediatric doctor.

July 19th, 2016

Dr. Hunt is an exceptional doctor!

My daughter has seen Dr. Hunt over the past 20 years. She was the best doctor! She immediately knew what her problem was, scheduled test, & put her on the proper medication. We love Dr. Hunt!

September 18th, 2015

Spot on diagnosis. Accurate and kind.

January 29th, 2015

We have not yet got a diagnosis but we were able to get in and be seen right away for a new patient appointment and the office order and scheduled the needed test. I waited a week for the scope and a week and a half for the scan. So far we have been happy with the care we have received.

June 24th, 2012

AVOID THIS DOCTOR

I think I could handle poor bedside manner despite the fact she works with kids if she could get her diagnosis correct and actually listen to the patient and the mother. She misdiagnosed my son for one year and would not listen to my repeated pleas and concerns that there was something else wrong. She insisted we were not following the gluten free diet to the letter for celiac disease. One year into the diet and at my repeated insistance, we discovered he had Crohn's Disease. She continued to support her diagnosis that he that plus the celiac disease. Several years later and several doctor evaluations later, he does not have Celiac and in fact I have been told he never did. PLEASE AVOID THIS DOCTOR!!! AND ALWAYS FOLLOW YOUR MATERNAL INSTINCTS! MOTHERS KNOW THERE CHILDREN BETTER THAN DOCTORS!

April 23rd, 2012

OMG! she threatened my 3 yr old

to start off with, she assumed, without asking about my son's diet, that his problems were caused by too much soda and sugar, which he never gets. She just blew me off when I tried to say we don't eat that stuff. She then threatened my 3yr old that if he didn't cooperate she was going to make me leave the room and have her nurse come in and hold him down. She didn't seem to even care about figuring out what was goin on with him. We are going back to his old GI, who we olny left because his main office was so far away.

February 13th, 2012

Worst experience of my life. she is very unprofessional and was very wrong in her diagnosis of my sons medical issues.

October 19th, 2011

She is horrible with no bedside manners at all and mis diagnosed my son

June 20th, 2011

FIND A DIFFERENT DR

I have never gotten online & rated a Dr but I want to save other parents from wasting their money on this Dr. She was rude. She barely spoke. Did not ask many questions. Acted superior. Gave us NO diagnosis. Ordered an expensive test which I would NEVER use this Dr for. I don't think she had any clue how to treat a patient much less a pedi patient. Trust me...you should find a different dr unless you want your child traumatized.

October 20th, 2009

Looking for another specialist

We waited for over an hour. When she finally came in, she was so old and depressed, or maybe bored, she should retire. She said in front of my 10 year old, "don't worry, it isn't cancer or a heart attack." What kind of doctor says that?

October 6th, 2008

Could not ask for better

My son has been a patient of Dr. Hunt for 7 years. She diagnosed him on our first visit. We had been see our peditrician for 5 years trying to find out what was wrong. She is always on top of the latest news for his disease and willing to let us try anything that we have heard will help, as long as we let her know what we are doing. She will spend as much time as we need with us whenever we visit. Staff always returns our calls promptly and answers any and all questions we have. We thank God every day for putting her in our life.