A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyn Raible:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyn Raible, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raible graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Raible has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyn Helene Raible MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lyn H. Raible practice?
- Dr. Lyn Raible has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lyn Raible practices Family Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Primary Care Doctors.