A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyn Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyn Ward is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyn Ward, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ward has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyn D Ward MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lyn D. Ward practice?
- Dr. Lyn Ward has 1 office location.
Dr. Lyn Ward practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denton, TX.
See Denton Surgeons.