A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyn Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyn Ward is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyn Ward, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ward has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyn D Ward MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lyn D. Ward practice?
- Dr. Lyn Ward has 1 office location.
Dr. Lyn Ward practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denton, TX.
See Denton Surgeons.