A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynda Arai, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Arai graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Arai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Dupont Hospital For Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lynda Arai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynda R. Arai practice?
Dr. Lynda Arai practices Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Arai, Dr. Linda Arai, Dr. Lindy Arai, Dr. Linette Arai, Dr. Linnie Arai, Dr. Lissa Arai, Dr. Lyn Arai, Dr. Lynette Arai