A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynda Arai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynda Arai, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arai graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Arai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynda D Arai MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lynda D. Arai practice?
- Dr. Lynda Arai has 8 office locations.
Dr. Lynda Arai practices Anesthesiology near Newtown Square, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Wynnewood, PA.
See Newtown Square Anesthesiologists.