A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynda Bascelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynda Bascelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynda Bascelli, CNP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bascelli graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Bascelli has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynda Marie Bascelli CNP and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynda M. Bascelli practice?
- Dr. Lynda Bascelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynda Bascelli practices Family Medicine near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Primary Care Doctors.