A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynda Bascelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynda Bascelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bascelli
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Bascelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynda Bascelli, CNP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bascelli graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bascelli has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynda Marie Bascelli CNP and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynda M. Bascelli practice?
- Dr. Lynda Bascelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynda Bascelli practices Family Medicine near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Family Physicians.