A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynda Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynda Crawford is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynda Crawford, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Crawford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Ft Washington Medical Center
- Fort Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynda Maria Crawford MD is a female Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lynda M. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Lynda Crawford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lynda Crawford practices Dermatology near Bowie, MD.
See Bowie Dermatologists.