Dr. Lynda Dao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lynda Dao?

November 1st, 2016

Don't Recommend

Works part-time and, therefore, impossible to get an appointment on short notice. Long waits beyond scheduled appointment times. Makes you come in (and pay the co-pay) for prescription refills. She makes the effort, but she seems, in my opinion, to overtreat---requiring more tests and follow-up appointments than necessary. Unfortunately, I don't trust her judgment.

June 16th, 2015

Staff needs better skills

I really like Dr. Dao, however the office staff is less than qualified. I have been trying to make an appointment to see Dr. Dao for the past two months to get a physical and immunizations to attend grad school and the incompentent staff there cannot get it together. After the third attempt and being promised a call-back the same day, regrettably I will need to find a new PCP. This should not be so hard to accomodate.

March 16th, 2015

Disappointed patient

I had chose Dr. Dao based on her previous reviews. I was very disappointed in the care that I received. She tells all her patients to communicate to her through the portal and she will respond. I sent her several messages as well as left a message with her medical assistant. When she did respond ; she did not have a resolution to my health concerns. I take my health very serious but obviously she does not.

February 26th, 2015

Dr. Dao is the best doctor I've ever had. She really cares about my condition. She shows interest in my progress by listening and advising me. I hope she's around for many years to come.

November 21st, 2012

Dr Dao is an awesome i mean awesome dr I do not mind waitin to see her because she makes me feel comforable and she spends time with her patients and has much heart and concern she is the best to me and my family

June 8th, 2012

Outstanding Physician

Dr. Dao is my favorite all-time doc.She's young, friendly, and smart. Waiting room times are usually better than other doctor's offices.This doctor actually gets to know her patients. She listens.

March 30th, 2011

Great Doctor

Not only is she smart, kind and quick with her diagnoses but She's sweet, concerned and personable as well (not to mention but she's beautiful too). Best Doctor I've ever been to. :)

December 2nd, 2010

My Trip was a Terrible Experience

It was pretty easy to schedule the appointment for my annual physical, but I never got my physical. What I got was a 40-minute sit in the waiting room and rushed through seeing the doctor who admitted to being "distracted and tired". In their rush to get me out of there, they didn't even do my full physical; no blood work was done, and no physical exam was done. They asked me about my family history, gave me a flu shot and sent me on my way. For the money I spend on doctors visits, I want minimal wait when I make an appointment, a doctor who isn't rushed or tired, and to know that my information has been accurately recorded for everyone in the office. This was a terrible experience and I will definitely not be going back.

March 3rd, 2009

Love her!

I can't say enough about Dr. Dao. You know how doctors often don't really listen, rush you through the appointment, and/or seem to make their diagnoses within 30 seconds of meeting you? I never have any of those problems with Dr. Dao! She listens with interest and kindness, never brushes off my concerns, asks a lot of questions, and really investigates before making a decision/recommendation about how to move forward. I trust her completely because she is so thoughtful and methodical in her approach. She takes the time to get to know her patients -- she always surprises me by asking about something I mentioned in passing ages ago. She often calls me personally to go over test results or to check up and see how I am doing. She gives all the personal attention of a small-town doctor, but with the resources and knowledge that I expect living in a major metropolitan area. I can't recommend her highly enough. Oh, and you can get lab work done in the same building without an appointment! It's so handy.

October 17th, 2016