Internist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, General Practitioner

Wellstar Medical Group / Smyrna Primary Care Center
562 Concord Rd SE
Smyrna, GA 30082
770-384-9860
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  show details
Nov 21st, 2012

Dr Dao is an awesome i mean awesome dr I do not mind waitin to see her because she makes me feel comforable and she spends time with her patients and has much heart and concern she is the best to me and my family

|  Outstanding Physician  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2012

Dr. Dao is my favorite all-time doc.She's young, friendly, and smart. Waiting room times are usually better than other doctor's offices.This doctor actually gets to know her patients. She listens.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2011

Not only is she smart, kind and quick with her diagnoses but She's sweet, concerned and personable as well (not to mention but she's beautiful too). Best Doctor I've ever been to. :)

|  My Trip was a Terrible Experience  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2010

It was pretty easy to schedule the appointment for my annual physical, but I never got my physical. What I got was a 40-minute sit in the waiting room and rushed through seeing the doctor who admitted to being "distracted and tired". In their rush to get me out of there, they didn't even do my full physical; no blood work was done, and no physical exam was done. They asked me about my family history, gave me a flu shot and sent me on my way. For the money I spend on doctors visits, I want minimal wait when I make an appointment, a doctor who isn't rushed or tired, and to know that my information has been accurately recorded for everyone in the office. This was a terrible experience and I will definitely not be going back.

|  Love her!  |  show details
by Jennifer on Mar 3rd, 2009

I can't say enough about Dr. Dao. You know how doctors often don't really listen, rush you through the appointment, and/or seem to make their diagnoses within 30 seconds of meeting you? I never have any of those problems with Dr. Dao! She listens with interest and kindness, never brushes off my concerns, asks a lot of questions, and really investigates before making a decision/recommendation about how to move forward. I trust her completely because she is so thoughtful and methodical in her approach. She takes the time to get to know her patients -- she always surprises me by asking about something I mentioned in passing ages ago. She often calls me personally to go over test results or to check up and see how I am doing. She gives all the personal attention of a small-town doctor, but with the resources and knowledge that I expect living in a major metropolitan area. I can't recommend her highly enough. Oh, and you can get lab work done in the same building without an appointment! It's so handy.

|  Great "bedside manners"  |  show details
by one4joy on Jan 30th, 2009 on kudzu.com

Dr. Dao is a wonderful and caring doctor. She makes you feel comfortable and is easy to talk with. The nurses and front desk folks are easy to work with, too.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Great doctor  |  show details
by JDouby on Oct 10th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Dao is a great doctor. Very thorough and great communicator and explainer.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com